Application & Removal
1. Use cuticle stick to gently push back cuticles.
2. Lightly file over the surface of your natural nail to minimize shine and create texture.
3. Clean your natural nails with an alcohol wipe.
4. Match your natural nails to the proper press-on.
5. Apply a dot of glue to the back of the false nail and apply to your natural nail. Hold for 5-10 seconds.
6. Do not wet nails for one hour after application.
To remove your press-on nails safely allow your hands to soak in a bowl of warm/hot water and soap.
This will slowly break down the adhesive bond.
Soak for 20 minutes and use cuticle pusher stick to slowly pry the false nail from your natural nail.
Soak again if needed.